Download Subnautica for FREE on PC – Subnautica is an open world game where you can explore the underworld mysteries and stunning creatures in the ocean. You have crash landed into an alienated ocean world and now have to survive the calamities. Learn how to download and Install Subnautica for free in this article and be sure to share with your friends.
Released in December 16, 2014, Subnautica is an open world game based on ocean where the character has crash landed. In this game, you can explore different plateaus, Kelp Forests and reefs. For your survival you need to craft different items like knives, lights and water craft, but you need to keep a lookout on your oxygen levels. Go deep down the ocean and search for rarest of resources which can then be utilized to craft more items.
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once Subnautica is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Subnautica” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Subnautica folder and run the setup.
- Click Install and let Subnautica install. Once completed, you may get a couple of pop ups to pages, just close out of them and click on Subnautica on your desktop & play!
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
RAM: 6 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: Video card must be 1 GB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 4 GB available space